September 25, 2017
Are you looking for a new Ridgefield dentist? Finding the right dental professional for you and your whole family can be difficult if you don’t know what to look for, but that doesn’t make it any less important.
First off, you must feel comfortable with your dentist so that you can communicate clearly about your issues and most importantly—keep all of your dental appointments. Here’s a helpful guide to finding the perfect dentist for you and your loved ones.
Why You Need a Compassionate Dentist
When it comes to your health, you need a professional that cares about you and your loved ones just as much as you do. With that comes a commitment to excellence and core values that create a sturdy foundation for your dental practice. Find a dental practice that strives to offer these things to your family:
- Providing high-quality dental care that has the patient’s oral and overall health in mind.
- Ensuring a caring, warm environment that helps patients to feel safe and comfortable.
- Giving extraordinary, positive dental experiences to ensure that patients return to get the dental care their smile needs.
Your dentist should also strive to provide:
- Honesty and trustworthiness.
- Respect for everyone in the workplace and all patients that visit our office.
- Integrity by acting with high moral and professional values.
- Appreciation for every staff member no matter what role and for patients that choose to trust our office to take care of their family’s health.
- Growth both personally and professionally.
- Responsibility for ourselves and our community.
- Giving back to local and traveling patients in the best way we know how: customized dental services!
Be Choosey When It Comes to Picking a Dentist
Ask your potential dentist these questions before scheduling your first appointment:
- Is the location close to you and your loved ones?
- Are the hours and location convenient to you?
- Is the office easy for you to get to from your job and/or your house, or will you miss appointments because of rush hour?
- How well educated and trained is your potential dentist?
- What’s your dentist’s mission statement or approach to dentistry?
- Does your dentist continue his education and keep up to date with advancing dental practices?
- How does your dentist handle dental emergencies?
- Is your insurance in-network or do they offer financing options that fit your needs and budget?
If you’ve been struggling to find a new dentist that meets your expectations, hopefully, this guide will give you the roadmap to discovering your perfect dental practice.
Meet Your Dentists
Keeping you and your family’s health has always been your priority and it’s ours, too! Finally, you can visit a practice that cares about keeping beautiful smiles strong as much as you do. If you would like to speak to either of our dentists, Dr. Dana C. Jones or Dr. Josephine A. Franzese, feel free to call our Ridgefield office to discuss your first appointment with us.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.